|Job Ref:||204787392||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Hammersmith||Address:||Salary:||£12.57/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
My Client is a large building maintenance contractor which provide facilities, property and energy management to a wide range of public and private sector businesses.|
At present they are looking for an experience planner to ensure repairs and maintenance work control are processed whilst working closely with the Call Centre and operational Team with use of planning and scheduling skills making sure all resources complete the maintenance activities which result in minimum downtime and maximum productivity.
- To review works orders for accuracy and clarity: clear scope of work, realistic priority timescales and discuss with the originator of the works order.
- To prioritise, plan and schedule all repairs and maintenance work via generated order.
- To be proactive and optimise workforce productivity and minimise downtime of operatives.
- Approach all aspects of the work being carried out with safety as the highest priority.
- Manage the status of the work control through to completion; including Client Liaison to co-ordinate and resolve Client specific issues.
- Work closely with Technical Supervisors to determine resource availability.
- Actively participate in scheduling meetings with operational teams to finalise priority of works orders, optimum downtime and necessary lead times.
- Finalise the maintenance resource schedule and communicate schedule to all resources and operational team.
- Issue scheduled works orders to operatives and technical supervisors.
- Manage any backlog of works orders effectively.
- Fully utilise IT & communication systems as well as MS Office to undertake tasks to the highest standards
- Continuously improve the planning and scheduling of works orders by receiving feedback from Operational Team.
- Keep accurate records of the performance of scheduling functions and provide timely reports to the Operational Team.
- To build and promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company's clients and suppliers.
- Travel to and participate in site, project team, customer forum and evening meetings, as required.
- Participate in an on-call rota if required.
- Induct all employees into the team ensuring that you adhere to policies and procedures.
Relevant Candidate's must have experience in a similar role and be available to start immediately. This is an on going role for the right candidate