|Job Ref:||204787343||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Maintenance Manager- £35k + car, laptop, phone, pension. |
Temp or Perm - Dependant on preference of the candidate
One of the largest Housing Maintenance contractors in the U.K, is currently looking for a Contracts Supervisor to work in the Planned Maintenance Department. Managing a range of social housing upgrade schemes across the South West, based from the Exeter office. Including but not limited to, kitchen and bathroom upgrades, window and door replacement programmes and external Works.
This is an exciting role as you will be helping to create and implement new policies and procedures to help maintain and enhance the organisation's reputation as one of the leaders in the market. Whilst overseeing a team and managing contractors, the focus of the role is to further increase their customer support through improving the delivery quality of the planned maintenance programme.
You will be:
• Managing, developing and supervising a team of multi traders
• Lead the delivery of the voids service & specification
• Delivering a customer focused repairs service.
• Experience of repairs management information systems
• Excellent oral and written communications
• Managing customer feedback.
• Liaising with Tenants.
Our Client is looking for someone with:
• A proven track record in managing internal/ external contracts
• Effectively managing planned repairs and maintenance of housing stock
• Experience of managing operatives, DLOs, sub-contractors and surveyors
• An up to date knowledge of building construction, repairs and safety legislation.
• Background in managing customer complaints and satisfaction
• Ensuring delivery of priority targets and KPIs
• Experience working in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Competitive salary
• Paid annual leave
• Attractive car allowance
To apply for this role you will have a proven track record in Social Housing maintenance. You will also be able to bring new ideas and suggestions that will further enhance the organisations customer satisfaction within their maintenance department.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Zach Ward. The reference for this vacancy is 126501.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client