|Job Ref:||204787260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Acoustic Consultant - WANTED NOW!!** Paying up to £32k per annum|
My fantastic client based in Bracknell is recruiting for a new position within their Compliance team for a Acoustic Consultant!
To provide an efficient and effective service to external customers, ensuring that all work,primarily acoustic, is carried out in accordance with Building Regulations.
Main Duties of Acoustic Consultant:
* Undertake acoustic consultancy work, including sound testing and prepare remedial recommendations in the event of failures.
* Prepare and deliver reports to Builders and/or Professional Advisors and check tests and reports.
* Provide support and assistance to more senior staff along with assisting wherever required
* Prepare fee proposals for acoustic work and assist in building development activities.
* Make recommendations and implement improvements to existing business systems.
Skills & Knowledge:
* Proven relevant building acoustics experience.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of sound testing procedures.
* Thorough knowledge of building regulations in respect of acoustics.
* Good IT skills in general MS Office environment.
* Ability to work within a formal Quality Management system.
Please only apply for this position if you have the skills and experience required to be a success within this role...
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer