|Job Ref:||204787242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum car allowance, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Package: £50,000 - £60,000 + Car/Allowance
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join one of the most sought after Main Contractors in the Country. This position is to take ownership of a large new-build project (£15mil - £18mil) in Manchester City Centre. The projects are expected to last around 30 months with more than 6 years' local work in the pipeline.
This role would be perfect for an experienced Commercial professional with a proven track record to put their name on a landmark project.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must have experience with 2 stage tenders, as well as JCT contract experience.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have a minimum of 7 years' experience in the UK
* Have2 Stage Tender experience
* JCT Contract knowledge
* Have prior experience leading new build developments of around £15million
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
* RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
* Salary between £50,000 and £60,000 DoE
* Exceptional Car Allowance
* Pension Contribution
* Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)