|Job Ref:||204786723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Northleach||Address:||Post Code:||GL54||Salary:||£24000 - £36000/annum Salary - Depending on Experience||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Currently working with an outstanding Architectural practice in the Cotswold's who are looking to expand their small team.|
The practice do typically high-value domestic work, mostly traditional architecture, but also the odd contemporary project. Ideally someone with some experience, but invariably they expect to do some training up. They have a lovely office, and a good office vibe. They are happy to operate on a 'flexi-hour" basis, to suit your working hours.
Salary anything from £24k - £36k depending on experience.
• As an architectural technician, you'll: compile technical information for use in the planning of projects, such as client requirements, site surveys and building regulations
• prepare plans using computer aided design (CAD) software, as well as traditional drawing methods
• prepare applications for approval by regulatory bodies
• develop specifications for construction work
• provide advice on technical matters to the project team
• visit sites to check on progress and inspect work
or Similar software
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please get in touch via phone/email ASAP