|Job Ref:||204786533||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£17000 - £18000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:09|
Working for one of the UK's leading shower enclosure manufacturers you will be field based and install shower enclosures to new build houses and in shop displays. This role is very flexible and you are given the freedom to manage your own workload and working hours. Full training is provided and you will be joining a company that genuinely supports and invests in their people. They have a very settled workforce and this is a rare opportunity to join an outstanding company.|
What we expect from you:-
• You must have reasonable DIY skills and be able to use basic tools and power tools.
• The ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be friendly and approachable.
• A proven commitment to safety.• Be physically fit.
• Demonstrate a willingness to work extra hours if required.
• Hold a current UK driving licence.
• Be able to use your own initiative to problem solve and properly plan your working week.
• To work well in a team
• Have a UK work permit/right to work in the UK.
What we offer:-
Our client will provide you with all the training, tools and support you need.
The package includes:
• A basic salary to £18k• The opportunity to earn extra money on weekend call outs.
• Potential of a Volkswagen van that you can use outside of work after a probation period.
• Mobile telephone.
• All tools required
• Contributory pension
• Provision of all equipment, corporate clothing and PPE, along with excellent company working practices and access to industry leading training programmes.
Salary: £17,000.00 /year