|Job Ref:||204786270||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum 24 Day Hol+ BH||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Profile for job 00024439, Quantity Surveyor (Junior/ Intermiedate).|
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a company based near Wembley, London. This opportunity would suit an individual either at the beginning of their career or looking to take the next step in their current career as a Quantity Surveyor. This is an exciting opportunity for a QS to work on projects within the RC frames, concrete and drainage sector. The Quantity Surveyor will be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or related.
The company that the successful Quantity Surveyor will be working for have recently completed a number of projects including sub structures, basements and various other groundwork projects. This role will involve the QS initially taking on 3 projects that have recently been won and the opportunity to take on more due to the company expansion and success.
Quantity Surveyor (Junior/ Intermiedate) Position Overview
* Preparing bills of quantities, tenders and contracts for projects
* Prepare and analyse progress reports
* Provide advise to sub-contractors and allocate work
* Advise on procurement strategy and commercial risk
Quantity Surveyor (Junior/ Intermiedate) Position Requirements
* Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
* Ideally an understanding of Civil Engineering sector
* Located in the London area
* Previous working experience as a QS
Quantity Surveyor (Junior/ Intermiedate) Position Remuneration
* Salary: £35K- £50K (DOE)
* 24 days' holiday + bank holidays
* Government pension
* Working hours 8-5pm Monday - Friday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy