|Job Ref:||204786123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Learning and Development Associate - Maple Cross, Hertfordshire|
Where can you help build better communities?
We are looking for an L&D Associate to join our Human Resources team in our office based in Maple Cross.
This role will supporting the HR helpdesk and Learning Centre and to be responsible for the organisation, co-ordination and recording of a diverse range of L&D activities.
• Arrange and book training courses and associated items such as venues, publications & hospitality.
• Be the first point of contact for all line managers and employees on any L&D related queries via the HR helpdesk and the Learning Centre.
• Assist in managing the resources within the Learning Centre including the Training Rooms, Heritage Database, cataloguing new resources, managing overdue loans and periodic stock takes.
• Work closely with other teams such as our EHS Teams, Leadership Development Team, L&D Managers, HR Business Partners and hrData specialists.
We're looking for
• Experience within an L&D environment
• CHRP or CLDP qualified or working towards
• PC/Microsoft office packages experience
Skanska is a leader in people development. We have a caring culture and believe it's vital for staff members to feel recognised for what they do. To be successful, we understand the need to have the right people in the right place. We know we must keep them engaged and help to develop their careers with us over time, whether in vocational, technical, managerial or support roles.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA