|Job Ref:||204786255||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£46500/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
A unique opportunity to work in the Property Services Team within a fast developing public sector environment. This is a high profile customer facing role dealing directly with a wide range of stakeholders, working with a varied commercial portfolio of operational and investment properties.|
My Client is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Property Surveyor, to maximise the value for money for the council through the effective management of the councils property portfolio. Based in Chelmsford but travel maybe involved.
Duties will include:
- Working with the Corporate Property Manager
- Meeting Statutory property management and valuation requirements
- Maximise sustainable returns, both financial and community benefits.
- Effective management of the council's investments and non operational portfolio, comprising non operational properties, investment properties and vacant land valued in the region of £185m.
- To advise, negotiate and settle terms of property disposals and acquisitions, rent review's and other leasehold matters.
- To Supervise other member of the corporate property team.
- To maintain and manage the councils asset register
- To provide strategic and operational property advice.
Candidates should have:
- MRICS qualification
- Strong knowledge with IT, Word, Excel and GIS
- Commercial approach to property management
- Excellent understanding of property law and management
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience of rating valuations and appeals
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of property management as well as strategic asset management and development work.
- Driving licence is essential
If you have the dedication, knowledge and know how to commit to this role, then please apply now.