|Job Ref:||204785884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
CSR is currently working on behalf of a leading Construction contractors is currently looking to recruit an experienced Aftercare / FM Manager to be based in either their Royston or Woking sites.|
As an Aftercare Manager, you will be involved in projects from pre-handover (typically final quarter) / handover and during the 12 months Making Good Defects period, you will be required to review the handover process with a view to driving efficiencies. Responsible for managing the making good defects process by monitoring, inspecting and closing of defects and attaining the making good defects (MGD) certification.
Reporting to: Senior Building Services Manager / Senior Contract Manager
• Manage the process of jobs entering the system, utilising the Aftercare Coordinator and the current Defect Management System
• Ensure that jobs on the system are up to date and manage the job sheets with the supply chain and service engineers
• Manage operational budgets, control FM activities by meeting business plan objectives and financial targets.
• Familiar with PPM and Maintenance Management
• Liaise with subcontractors and supply chain to ensure services and products are delivered to contract specification.
• Produce a monthly report of Defect Status for Director view
• Manage the Making Good Defect process and close-out
• Produce pivot charts to show defect status reports
• Assisting the Site Manager with the resolution of defects as required
• Effective management of a broad range of stakeholder relationships including customers, elected members, senior council officers, staff, agents and developers
• To respond to inquiries and complaints quickly and efficiently and initiate corrective action if appropriate.
• Ensure and demonstrate the services under their control provide best value.
• To assist in the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System and carry out Internal Audits.
• Self-starter able to work within a team.
• Experience basis to mechanical and electrical system
• Sound knowledge of latest building regulations
• Preferably a Relevant qualification in either a Mechanical or Electrical discipline (Degree / HND / HNC etc)
• Will be required to attend the office in weekly for meetings and also able to attend to site meetings and inspections.
• Excellent communication skills
• An appropriate and valid CSCS card
• Microsoft Office Proficient
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a market leading salary and benefits package as well as excellent career progression opportunities