|Job Ref:||204785812||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum benefits package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
My client is a successful Main Contractor operating in London and the Home Counties.|
They are seeking a Managing Quantity Surveyor to be based near Gatwick Airport.
They work in a variety of sectors from Residential including mixed use regeneration schemes to Commercial projects including, Education and Healthcare.
Projects are typically £15 million to £60 million but can reach £150 million
You should be comfortable running a team of surveyors and providing commercial support and advice to the team. You should also be able to step in on multiple projects where closer attention is warranted.
You will be responsible for:
• Financial cost control and reporting
• Improving profitability of contracts
• Mentoring Commercial staff
• Working with Subcontractors
• Identifying Risks and opportunities
Ideally you would have the following;
• Recognised qualifications, Degree/HNC (or related), backed by strong experience in a similar position.
• Strong previous experience as a quantity surveyor gained within a main contractor.
• Numerate, organised, analytical and good leadership skills.
On offer for this Managing Surveyor is a basic salary in the region of £80,000 p.a. depending on experience plus comprehensive benefits package including pension and car allowance.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Mark Seckerson on (Apply online only) or email.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications