|Job Ref:||204785701||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Do you want to join a civils project which offers real progression? Do you want to be part of a thriving main contractor? I am currently looking for a Section Engineer to join a large civils project in the City of London. This is for roughly 1 year 6 months.|
The project involves all elements of Heavy Civil's including RC structures, large drainage packages, utilities and groundwork's for a large station box.
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious civil project
* A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
Role and Responsibilities
* Managing the engineering requirements on a section of work
* Procurement / ordering of materials
* Quality Control of the works ITP's / check sheets
* Production of weekly rolling programmes
* Providing support to site engineers
* Management of site activities
* Progress reporting
* Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
* Experience of major civil projects
* RC structures experience ideally
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
For more information submit your CV or call Rhys Luxford at Randstad CPE London on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business