|Job Ref:||204785864||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum + Travel Allowance + Pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Estimator - Construction|
Start - ASAP
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
We are recruiting for an Estimator for my client to oversee performance on both current and new projects. My client specialise in high end developments, to a bespoke client base across the UK and Worldwide.
As part of the role the successful candidate will take control of an already established team and you will have knowledge of managing tenders from end to end coupled with the creation of budgets.
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities are below:
- Candidates will have previous experience in a similar role.
- You will be confident in identifying risk and mitigating risk.
- It is essential that you will have experience of dealing with sub-contractors
- Confident in compiling and creating bid documentation.
- Working with other departments and external clients, candidates are expected to have superior communication skills.
- Ensuring that the flow of information during the project is well maintained and documented.
Successful candidates will be:
- Candidates will be degree qualified in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Candidates will have strong IT skills and have a working knowledge of using HCSS Estimating Software
- Excellent communication and time management skills
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more detail call Clive Driver on or call on (Apply online only) to discuss in more detail.
Kelly Engineering Resources are working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy