|Job Ref:||204785708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Are you a supervisor who is looking to manage a demolition project? Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for a Demolition Supervisor to work with a specialist subcontractor in Central London. You will be specialising in the demolition of a building.|
This job is required for 4-5 months.
* An excellent opportunity to work and become part of a specialist project in Marlow.
* Attractive rates
Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for the site supervising on day to day running on site activity.
* Coordinate project activities with main contractors, internal departments and supervise activities to meet the PM's objectives for the demolition.
* Provide effective handover and post completion review of all projects and making recommendations for improvements when required.
* Provide project related status/reports as required.
* Demolition specialist tickets would be beneficial but not essential
* Experience with working with demolition
* Good communication, interpersonal and reporting skills.
* Ability to support, manage and motivate staff.
If you are interested in the role and feel the requirement suits your experience, please apply with your CV or call Rhys Luxford at Randstad CPE London for more information on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business