|Job Ref:||204785690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Swanley||Address:||Post Code:||BR8||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Proposals Manager - Construction - Main Contractor|
£35,000 - £40,000 + £5,500 Car Allowance + BUPA + Holiday + Life Assurance + Pension
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Proposals Manager to work for a leading tier 1 main contractor as part of their construction division.
If you are someone who has a proven track record of successful hit rates on PQQ's and ITT's, an attention to detail, great organisational skills and are a great team player then this is the role for you.
As a Proposals Manager you are responsible for:
* Managing bid submissions and proposals from initial enquiry through to tender submission
* Gathering, collating and formatting data to meet pre-qualification requirements.
* Customer engagement and maintaining relationships with stakeholders / subcontractors.
* Promoting best practises
* Researching and writing supporting information for use in proposals (Case Studies and CV's etc).
* Producing company capability documents
* Liaising with operational and support teams to ensure everyone is fully briefed on projects and ensuring all technical information is correct.
* Supporting the Business Development Manager.
It goes without saying for this role that you're going to have to be comfortable with all Microsoft software packages and you're also going to need to be able to use In-Design by Adobe.
You'll need to be flexible in your approach as each client and project needs to be handled in a unique way to ensure the best customer service.
I'm also going to need you to be the kind of person who is eager to progress as this role is earmarked to move into a Senior Proposal Manager in the future.
You're not going to want to miss out on this opportunity, if you're interested click apply or send me your CV direct to or call Andy on (Apply online only) if you wish to have a confidential chat in further detail