|Job Ref:||204785694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||TW3||Address:||Salary:||£12 - £13/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
West London, UK|
Contract Monitoring Officer- Social Housing/Facilities Management (FTC 6 Months)
One of our social housing clients are looking for a Contract Monitoring Officer to work within their facilities and environmental services division in their West London Offices.
You will be an integrel part of the team and you will be responsible for carrying out the following duties on a day to day basis:
- Providing full admin support to the environmental services and contract management teams.
- Assisting line managers with the implementation of strategies.
- Monitor the performance of sub-contractors on the contract.
- Conduct site visits on a weekly basis to monitor contracts progress.
- Knowledge of highways, environmental or traffic legislation is highly desirable.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and external parties.
- Attend and contribute to external and internal meetings
- Report issues raised to line managers and monitor progress
- Risk assessments
This role will be mainly office based but also site based a few times a week and will require the ideal candidate to hold a clean driving licence.
This role is for 6 Months starting on the 17th of October 2016 on 36 Hours per week Mon-Fri. This is paying £13.21 GBP per hour.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Emma a copy of your CV and project portfolio to (Email Removed) . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on (Apply online only)