|Job Ref:||204785530||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Vehicle, Fuel card, Iphone||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's premier Fire and Security businesses who run installation, servicing & maintenance to highly prestigious contracts including high profile corporate banks, commercial offices, school, leisure centres and social housing who due to a further period of growth are seeking 3 experienced mobile Security Engineers.|
Duties of Role:
- Work on Access Controls and Door entry systems including ISM/GDX/Entrotech
- Upholding the standards of the Company in every aspect including quality of work, meeting response times, personal performance, appearance and behaviour;
- Attending appointments at client sites as directed and maintaining proactive communication with the HO Administration team where attendance may be delayed;
- Managing own stock levels and restocking in readiness for an on time start each morning;
- Undertaking technical repairs in accordance with contract requirements, as directed and reporting back to HO Administration team any further works required;
- Completing PPM works as required;
- All H&S aspects on site escalating concerns swiftly and taking action to prevent accident or injury to self, colleagues or third parties;
- Identifying additional works and reporting findings to HO Administration team or Field Line Manager;
- Maintaining all administration as required including opening and closing jobs, completion / submission of timesheets and any other administration as directed;
- Communicating with any Client representatives, residents or other third parties that uphold the standards of the Company.
- To work the hours required to complete works including participation on an on-call rota as required to cover out of hours reactive calls (including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays).
- To work in accordance with Company policies in force from time to time including HR, H&S, Fleet, IT, Quality and Finance.
In order to be considered for the role you must have experience working within a similar role and a full UK drivers license