|Job Ref:||204785286||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincolnshire||Address:||Post Code:||LN13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Freelance Quantity Surveyor - Lincolnshire|
The Role - Freelance Quantity Surveyor
* Exciting opportunity for great career growth and progression within a successful and reputable company.
The Candidate - Freelance Quantity Surveyor
Key attributes of the Freelance Quantity Surveyor role include:
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
* Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook Email, Calendar and Microsoft Excel
* Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
* Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
* Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
* Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
* Main contractor experience preferred but not necessary.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV or sending an up to date copy of your CV
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence