|Job Ref:||204785157||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£180 - £240/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Quantity Surveyor - North West|
A Tier 1 UK leading contractor has a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team and work on a major civils project in Warrington. This opportunity is has come available due to a huge increase in the workload.
As one of the Quantity Surveyors, you will be contributing to a major civils project in the area.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
* Have previous experience in civil engineering.
* Have at least 2/3 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
* NEC contract experience is desirable but not essential
As the successful Quantity Surveyor you will get a rate of £180-£240 per day, dependant on your experience.
Why Should You Apply?
* Taking part in a high class civils project.
* Experience working within a leading UK main contractor.
* Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business