|Job Ref:||204785109||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Setting Out Engineer / Site Engineer - Freelance |
Linsco Recruitment Freelance Division are currently working with a leading multi-disciplined main contractor in Birmingham.
You will be responsible for:
* Setting Out
* Levelling off
* Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
* Carrying out Quality Checks.
* Liaising with sub-contractors
* Producing QA reports
* You will be able to operate total one man stations, read drawings, mark up the site drawings and produce as built surveys
* Proven track record as a Setting Out/Site Engineer with at least 4 years experience in the role
* Experience working on medium to large scale construction projects
* Experience using robotic one man systems and AutoCad
* Experience with Steel Frame and Reinforced Concrete on a previous project
* Be eligible to live and work in the UK
* Own equipment desirable but not essential
* First Aid
These positions are to start immediately on a freelance or temporary to permanent basis. To be considered any applicants must show at least 5 years experience working for a leading UK based Main Contractor or Sub Contractor with supporting references. Candidates must also have a valid CSCS.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence