|Job Ref:||204785334||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Canterbury||Address:||Post Code:||CT1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Free Parking||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Adecco are proud to be working with a Leading Kent Supplier within the Timber Industry who are based in Canterbury that are currently looking for a Timber Frame Designer to join their expanding team. |
This role has a very flexible salary scale depending on experience, between £25,000 - £35,000.
Key skills/role requirements:
- Must have Timber Frame Design background.
- Must have experience within Timber
- Must have some design software experience.
- Good Auto-cad skills.
- Be able to work well in a team.
- Be able to work on small, mid level jobs.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in reading architects drawings
- Liaising with structural engineers/architects
- Steel Frame Design
- SIPS Design (Structural Insulated Panel)
- Modular Design
- There are excellent opportunities to progress with this company and the chance to work for a leading UK company
- Career development & opportunity to complete a vary role dealing with all aspects of timber including roof truss, floor and timber frame
- Competitive salary
- Good company benefits and 28 days paid holiday
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm and will have one hour for lunch.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer