|Job Ref:||204785208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||East Grinstead||Address:||Post Code:||RH19||Salary:||£210 - £250/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
£210 - £250 per day
My Client, a local residential developer is seeking an experienced estimator for a Part time Freelance position due to natural growth.
The responsibilities of this role would be to:
* Maintain up-to-date market knowledge of labour, plant, materials and sub-contractors
* Prepare & send out sub-contract & material enquiries.
* Price bills/schedules analytically and produce quote comparisons using conquest estimating software
* Complete tender pricing for adjudication by the tender committee, including reporting on any risks or onerous conditions, providing a winning edge.
* Liaise with planner to assess programme & preliminaries
* On secured projects prepare information for handover to the contract team
* Assist in developing Company estimating library
* Measure tender against Decision Analysis
Initially this role would be for 1-2 days per week, but would be in a position to grow as the company grows over the next 12 months.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business