|Job Ref:||204784925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Truro||Address:||Post Code:||TR1||Salary:||£21400 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:10|
Gas Engineer - Truro |
Are you a time-served gas engineer with a background in installation, servicing and repair of heating systems? Have you knowledge of repair, inspection, diagnostics and maintenance?
Competitive package with the benefit of working for a company which values and rewards its employees.
A housing company in the Cornwall area is seeking Gas Engineers to join its well established team. Hours of work are 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday with overtime available at an enhanced rate, favourable pension scheme, minimum of 25 days holidays per annum, van and uniforms provided along with basic tool kit.
The role of Gas Engineer will involve;
- Undertaking of gas, oil and renewable heating appliance servicing
- Ensuring that all electrical and heating repair, maintenance and improvement work is compliant with statutory and legal requirements
- To provide a high quality, safe and customer focused servicing, maintenance and replacement service to all tenants and leaseholders
To apply for the position of Gas Engineer it is ESSENTIAL that you;
- Have a completed a relevant electrical apprenticeship or equivalent in heating and plumbing
- Have 17th CCN1, CPA1, Unvented hot water, WRAS, Part L Energy Efficiency, Solar Thermal and any ASHIP/GSHP accreditation
- Have a full valid driving licence
- Live within a commutable distance of Truro
Truro, gas, gas engineer, heating engineer, plumber, plumbing