|Job Ref:||204533239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Shoreham-By-Sea||Address:||Post Code:||BN43||Salary:||£11.36/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:14|
Our engineering client requires an experienced bus driver (Category D) to work on a development project in the Shoreham-by-Sea area.|
They must have the following requirements:
- Driver with a current Category D License
- The job is development driving therefore the ideal candidate would be available initially for short periods (for example a couple of hours) of time at short notice (for example notified next day or at start of week)
- The candidate should be prepared to co-operate with the test engineer in performing driving over specific routes and following specific driving styles, as well as some time waiting around for data analysis and next instructions
- The initial vehicle is a 2008 Mercedes Citaro so familiarity with that vehicle or similar would be advantageous.
It is important that the person has a degree of flexibility for the working hours, but typically it could be days (Apply online only)) or evenings (Apply online only))
- The Driver will have to have special training so availability to attend this training course is required. (normally half a day)
- PSV/PCV and CPC are not required
Please reply to Steve Hardman on the link below if you are interested.