|Job Ref:||204785075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£28000 - £29000/annum + Bonus's And Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
White Goods Engineer - Reading - £28,000 annum + bonuses and benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Large UK company (28,000 employees.)
* Thriving multi-brand company offering one of the most competitive basic salaries in the industry.
* Established since 1812!
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
* Happy to cover Reading and/or the surrounding areas.
* Experience in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
* Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
* Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
* Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (F-GAS or R600).
HOW? Will you be working?
* Field based, completing 8-10 calls per day.
* Reporting to the area manager.
WHY? Should you apply?
* Benefits - Health Care for you and your family - Pension Scheme with company contribution - Retail vouchers.
* OTE of £6,000 worth of bonuses for first year.
* Very competitive basic salary for all level engineers.
* Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
* Awarded for its family friendly and flexible working practices.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button