|Job Ref:||204785274||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sudbury||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
The Just Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for a large Manufacturing client based in Sudbury, Suffolk.|
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - 40 hour week
Some travel will be required
Salary is Negotiable depending on experience
* 22 days paid holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-timers and mid-year joiners).
* Appointment allowance - additional time to allocate as and when required.
* 3% contributory pension scheme - eligibility in line with the Government auto enrolment rules.
* Eye care scheme - including one eye test per year. Eligibility after successful completion of probationary period.
* Childcare voucher scheme - eligibility after successful completion of probationary period.
* Cycle to work scheme - eligibility after successful completion of probationary period.
* Annual appraisal and Investment by the company in training and personal development.
* Free onsite parking
Job role Objective:
To be involved with and manage various projects within the Design and Development department. Provide solutions for customer enquiries and Electromechanical Design support for the department.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirement for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project.
Provide technical expertise and direction for projects.
Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery.
Ensure that the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the Business.
Estimate and plan projects from start to finish, with built in contingencies.
Skills / Attributes:
Experienced in using Microsoft Project software
Clear, concise and articulate communication skills (both written and verbal)
Experienced in carrying out CE marking assessment of product.
Calm under pressure
Experience within military is desirable but not essential
Experience within an ISO 9100 Environment
Experience within an EASA Part 21 J or G environment from a hands on perspective
For more information on the above vacancy, please call the Sudbury Office on (Apply online only), and speak with Lisa Cleverley. Alternatively you can email your CV and cover letter