|Job Ref:||204785320||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
£50k - £55k
Assisting the Commercial Manager in admin and costing of projects.
The main responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor will be:
* Commercial administration
* Preparation of monthly valuations and variations
Estimator Assistant requirements:
* 10+ years Quantity Surveying experience - essential
* Trade / Sub contractor background - essential
* Experience within the Stone Industry - desirable
* Knowledge of façade and high-end fit out
* Basic knowledge of contracts
* IT Literate to intermediate level
* Quantity Surveyor degree or equivalent experience desirable
The successful Assistant Estimator will have the following attributes.
* Able to self-manage
* Flexible approach
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenging opportunity within an award winning and internationally renowned company, please don't hesitate to apply.
Premier are acting as an employment agency