|Job Ref:||204785326||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Syston||Address:||Post Code:||NG32||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
Ambitek are currently looking to recruit a senior member of staff for our client based down in Leicester.|
Reporting to the Technical Director, we are looking for a Design Engineer whose main focus is:-
- Designing LPG industrial and commercial bulk tank installations including pumping systems, vaporisers and pressure reduction systems at our customers premises.
The candidates main duties will be:-
- Responsible for designing & developing tailor made installations
- Review designs on an ongoing basis, identify problems, support resolutions etc.
- Assist in production P&I diagrams
- Cost estimates for each projects
- Complete safety studies - HAZOP/HAZID
- Provide to support large NAM Projects
- Advantageous is you have a degree in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical)
- Competent using MS packages
- Experience using CAD
- Ability to commute with all range of people - verbally/writing
- Client/Customer orientated - Build productive relationships
- Must have knowledge of LPG/LNG
Package on offer:-
- £30k / £40k Dependent on XP.
- 25 days holiday pro rata,
- Plus statutory entitlement,
- Stakeholder pension scheme,
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Death in service benefit
- Non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please call me to discuss the role