|Job Ref:||204785381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum Temp to Perm Position||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
Manpower Technical is recruiting for a Plant Maintenance Controller on behalf of our client located in Stoney, Leicestershire. The role is a Temp to Perm, and based within the Energy Sector.|
Key Accountabilities of this role include:
Key responsibilities will be to:
* Maintain the site to all SHE and HSE, Legislative guidelines
o Permit to work Specs, Safety Committee Member, MOD's procedure, maintaining records
* Supervise and guide the Maintenance Team and all Contractors onsite
o Allocate work, place orders, and specify materials to correct spec, supervise contractors. Ensure team and contractors are trained, operate safely and adhered to all site rules
* Control the spend on the maintenance budget
o Utilise PEMAC for time for jobs, control expenditure within the budget for Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance as directed by Plant Manager
* Liaise, assist and supervise National Engineering projects onsite
o Liaise Modifications, obtain costings, supervise contractors, understand the project and include equipment and inspection intervals on PEMAC
* Attend and support onsite team at all audits
o Participate in HSE, Process Safety, Human Factors, Health & Safety, Electrical, Mechanical audits
If you thrive in a place where problem-solving is a key part of every day and you are motivated by taking ownership, this could be exactly the opportunity you've been looking for!
Desired knowledge and skills include:
* NVQ Level 3, HNC, Apprentice trained or be a skilled Mechanical Engineer
* Hold a NEBOSH / IOSHH Safety Qualification
* Ideally have experience from working in a similar role and environment i.e. Hazardous Area / COMAH Site
* Ideally have plant and site maintenance experience
* Have experience of pumps, compressors, pneumatics, pipework and pressure vessels from a petroleum, oil or gas operation
* Be competent in Maintenance Systems
* Be experienced in issuing / receiving Permit to Work
* Be familiar with planned preventative maintenance regimes
* Have previous experience of engagement with Health and Safety Executive, Environment Agency or other formal regulatory bodies.
* Demonstrate ability to interpret process flow diagrams and technical drawings
* Demonstrate ability to identify faults and manage such through to resolution
* Possess sound knowledge of related health & safety legislation and procedures
* Demonstrate the ability to act responsibly and proactively in preventing accidents and incidents
* Demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Be familiar with common desktop office applications as well as bespoke IT packages.
* Possess a flexible approach and a willingness to contribute to changing situations
* Be well-organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload
* Work accurately whilst meeting specified deadlines.
Shifts: Full Time.
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 Per Annum (This role is Temp to Perm)
Contact: Sam Rawlings, Manpower Technical, St Albans (Apply online only)
**Please ensure documents are sent in a word format