|Job Ref:||204785433||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barrow-In-Furness||Address:||Post Code:||LA13||Salary:||£36.00 - £40.00/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Site Manager |
LOCATION: Barrow in Furness, Cumbria
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £36.00 PH LTD Days
£40.00 PH LTD Nights
Our client specialise in Demolition, Refurbishment, Asbestos removal & Decommissioning.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* CSCS Management card
* SMSTS Card
* IOSH or NEBOSH Certificate
* HND in a relevant Engineering Field (Mechanical or Piping)
* Previous Site Management experience, a Mechanical background with Piping experience.
* A working knowledge of piping arrangements
* Asbestos awareness
* Flexibility with working hours, this role will require Night Shift working
The role of a Mechanical Site Manager will include but not be limited to the following:
* This role includes day & night shift working.
* You will oversee a Mechanical team, working on the diversion and re routing of Natural gasses, including Oxygen, Propane and Argon.
* Tag & trace of existing pipe lines to see where they are fed from.
* Installation of new pipe lines
* Diverting existing piping for the Weld team.
HOW TO APPLY:
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Rhiannon Fletcher on (Apply online only)
Rullion Engineering Limited is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help