|Job Ref:||204785519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum Van, overtime, tools, PPE etc||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
Due to significant growth, my client who are a well-established and successful M&E and FM contractor are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to support a prestigious public sector contract covering Edinburgh, Lothians and surrounding areas on a full time permanent basis.|
Employed in a field based role covering the East, you will be responsible for carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance works that can include PPM's, reactive breakdowns and repairs to various makes/models of boilers, burners and associated ancillary equipment including pumps, valves and controls.
• Served and completed a recognised apprenticeship
• ACS Commercial Gas qualified
• Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification
• Good problem solving skills.
• Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
• Confidence in own ability
• Able to participate in an on-call rota
• Full UK Drivers Licence.
• Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks
Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA, etc. are also highly advantageous.
The successful Engineer will have a proven track record of the above requirements (this is essential) and be able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care, good communication skills, a pro-active attitude and the capability to complete essential paperwork. Experience in anticipating and repairing faults will be required.
For the right candidate, there is huge scope to develop their career with fantastic opportunities in a relatively short time frame