|Job Ref:||204785536||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum Benefits + Overtime||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
CNC Machinist - Programmer / Setter / Operator - Blackburn - £££ - Negotiable depending on experience|
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Time Served, experienced and highly motivated CNC Programmer/setter/operator to join a client that can offer progression within a dynamic engineering environment. You will want to develop and progress through a business and have drive, enthusiasm and determination.
What you can expect in the role:
* Working predominantly with low batch machining work, this role is to program, set and operate Fanuc and Mitsubishi CNC machine centres.
* Due to the type of work, frequent and efficient setups are required.
* With a high attention to detail, this role will require an engineer from an environment of high tolerance, low batch work.
The ideal person will have:
* Previous experience in a manufacturing machining background
* Experience of 3 axis is essential with 5 axis a strong advantage
* Knowledge of One CNC Software would be an advantage
* A detailed understanding of tooling selection, work holding and cutting strategy is essential
* A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team.
Hours / Salary / Package and Benefits:
* Pay will be in the region of £11.50 - £12 depending on experience
* This is a full time permanent position working 39hours per week Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm & Friday 8am - 2.45 pm.
* Company benefits including 31 days holiday (inc bank holidays), free onsite parking.
* A friendly and professional environment with future development and opportunities for the right person.
*** To apply for this role - please email an updated version of your CV and covering letter - along with details of your future requirements for consideration