|Job Ref:||204785560||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum car and package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
Project Manager, Leicester. Basic up to approx £50k + car and benefits.|
Expanding Air Conditioning & Mechanical Services Contractor serving the commercial, retail and education sectors.
* The Project Manager will be taking ownership of contracts from c£20k-£1m in value - ranging from split/VRV installs, some with additional mechanical services.
* Taking a lead on design and from scratch producing a full working design sizing up cooling, ductwork, piping via hevacomp or cymap packages. Design is in-house and not subbed.
* Taking the design through quotation, procurement, creating site files and to delivery stage.
* Full management of installation, client responsibility to handover and completion, working with an in-house engineering team.
* Assisting with management or mentoring of junior staff as required.
* Air Conditioning and/or Building Services professional required with the ability to handle design packages.
* Strong design skills, with CAD knowledge a help.
* HNC or degree qualification a preference but not essential.
* Track record in delivering Air Conditioning or HVAC projects from inception to completion.
* Full driving licence - working out of the office with travel to client sites around the UK as required.
A basic in the c£40-50k bracket with car/allowance, healthcare and benefits.
Ideally located within commutable distance of the office.
Suitable locations include: Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Solihull, Lichfield, Burton, Nuneaton, Coventry