|Job Ref:||204785571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of the largest facilities and maintenance providers in the UK who have a very exciting opportunity within the Fire Detection/servicing division for an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer to work across a large geographical area raging from North London to South of Leicester.|
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, role will involve servicing of maintenance contracts in accordance with company operating procedures,
- Maintenance and servicing of fire alarms, emergency light and smoke vent systems, in accordance with all current British & European Standards.
- Small installation works
- Provide Day to day servicing.
- Respond to emergency call-outs and carry out any remedial works as required
- Report any defects to the client and the maintenance manager
- Site condition reports
- Install replacement/additional equipment
- Commission systems.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Extensive knowledge of the Fire industry
- FIA Level 1 &5
- CCTV knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of current regulations relevant to this work
A fully expensed company vehicle will be provided