|Job Ref:||204785588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£10.50 - £11.50/hour overtime||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
Workforce TSR are excited to now be recruiting skilled Welders / Fabricators to work on vrious contracts through-out Leeds.|
Pay rate will vary depending on experience but average pay is between £10.50 - £11.50 plus overtime.
Key Responsibilities / Main Duties (Will Include But Not Limited To): -
* To fabricate and weld a variety of products
* Operate fabrication machinery i.e. press-brake and sheet metal guillotine (Applicable training given).
* Perform basic surface preparation and brush / roller painting as and where necessary.
* Carry out numerous assembly and/or fitting out activities utilising common insulative materials and standard fasteners, fixings systems.
* A City & Guilds Qualification in Welding & Fabrication is preferred, although experienced persons who can demonstrate their ability to MIG/TIG weld and interpret engineering/fabrication drawings, build specifications & weld symbols will also be considered.
* Must be familiar with steel construction and sheet metal materials.
* Must be able to accurately measure, mark out, and fabricate to a high standard.
* Must have experience of general fabrication work, including Percussion & SDS drilling, tapping, riveting, grinding, sanding etc. and the use of electric power tools that facilitate these tasks.
* Have your own basic hand-tools to facilitate basic fabrications tasks.
* Able to work with sole responsibility or as part of a production team.
* Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Must be reliable and have an excellent record where time keeping and sickness are concerned.
For more information and to arrange an interview contact Tanya Lowe now at