|Job Ref:||204785879||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £29000/annum Potential Vehicle + Overtime||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
My client is a consultancy based in Scotland providing a wide range of services across the UK. We are looking to recruit a land / utility surveyor as a result of an upturn in workload in petrochemical, utility and infrastructure projects.|
To apply for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* Proven experience within the surveying industry (minimum 3 years)
* A minimum HNC (or equivalent) qualification
* Willing to be based in Scotland but travel nationally as business dictates (expenses paid)
* Experience of utility and GPR surveys (Preferred)
* Experience in the following types of surveys:
* Survey control, setting out, levelling surveys, GPS surveys, Topographical surveys, laser scanning and measured building surveys.
* Membership of, or working towards membership of ICES (Preferred)
* Experience using AutoCAD 2D/3D, LSS, Cyclone, CloudWorx and Reshaper.
* Full driving license
* Good written, communication, numeracy and computer skills.
We are able to engage people on permanent terms. This role offers a competitive salary and package including a potential vehicle with paid overtime available. Applicants who meet the advertised criteria should submit their CV to the address below. Those selected will be called to discuss the role further. Please note we will need references and copies of qualifications to progress an application