|Job Ref:||204790152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Market Deeping||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to expand your experience and join a company who are a market leader in the design, supply and installation of special purpose built machinery and equipment?|
Would you like to join a company who offer a challenging and entrepreneurial environment?
If yes then please read on!
Main Duties will include:
* You will receive full training and once completed will be required to visit customer sites to carry out planned and breakdown maintenance of equipment.
* Installation, servicing, commissioning and erecting of equipment at the customers site.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Time served as an Engineer, preferably with experience in a similar role.
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
* Ability to work autonomously.
* Good communication skills.
* Flexible approach to work and a willingness to apply knowledge and experience to achieve firm's objectives.
* A good knowledge of pneumatics.
* Gas Safe qualified.
* 17th Edition.
Location: Market Deeping, Peterborough
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Fri
Salary: Salary is negotiable however circa £25,000 per annum
Benefits: Benefits are available inclusive of a company van.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy