|Job Ref:||204785980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Salary:||£26.25 - £29.40/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:34|
Sitec are looking to recruit a CAD M&E Technician (Building Services) for our client who are a leading UK construction and regeneration company. The role is an estimated 12 month + contract and is based on a Nuclear site near Reading. The hours are 40 hour week and paying competitively up to £26.25 - £29.40 per hour, depending on experience.|
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must hold a British Passport and UK residency for the past 10 years or more to qualify.
Scope / Requirements Needed
* To have good working knowledge of 3D modelling software such as CADDuct or AutoCAD MEP. AutoCAD MEP is the approved software on site.
* Knowledge or experience of using Autodesk Revit would be an advantage
* A sound grasp and understanding of engineering principles
* Must have good industry related experience
* Must be able to work with minimum supervision and able to advise on the best methods and practices
* Experience of creating drawing layouts / sheets from the 3D models is essential
* HND/HNC or equivalent in Engineering.
* Undertaking design and configuration for the life of a project.
* Demonstrate an understanding of technical standards and regulatory requirements for data management
* Understanding the lifecycle of data
* Understanding of common data environment and Electronic Data Management Systems.
* Good technical skills including problem solving and decision making
* Good oral, written and presentational skills with a particular aptitude for report, documentation and letter writing
* Good interpersonal and communication skills to ensure effective communication to all levels to both internal and external personnel
* Familiarity with standard office software including word processors, spreadsheets, e-mail, presentations and databases
* Proven interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
* Promote "Right first time" and "Zero defects" behaviour within team
* Maintain a good knowledge of current AutoCAD software, CAD standards and procedures
* Client care and repeat business are intrinsic to the role you will need to demonstrate an aptitude of effective communication with our clients that supports this key business objective.
* To be fit and able to work on a nuclear licensed site including explosives areas.
* Able to gain an SC / DV Clearance
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec