|Job Ref:||204786153||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Job title: (Improver) Service Engineer (Commercial Refrigeration)|
Based (region/office) : London Area
A Mobile (Improver) Service Engineer (Commercial Refrigeration) required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Improver Refrigeration Field Engineer or an Air Conditioning Engineer who would like to further develop their career within a National Business.
Reporting to the Senior Field Engineer the position will involve the following core duties:
- To provide maintenance & breakdown repairs with your designated area.
- To progress your technical skills working with experienced engineering team
- Work within your teams Rota.
- Further Job details to be discussed at interview.
Further Job Description details to be discussed at interview.
Minimum Qualifications for the role:
- Have 2 -3 years' experience working in the refrigeration Industry
- Have G & G 2079 (F-GAS Cat 1)
- NVQ Certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
Preferred Qualifications but not essential as training will be provided
- Asbestos Trained
- SPA Qualified
- Care Qualified
- CO2 Trained
- Experience within the Commercial/Supermarket sector
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of H&S & best practice
- A can do attitude
- Excellent time management, communication & organisational skills
- Flexible & self - motivated
- Fully expensed van/ paid travel.
- Additional pensions.
- 23 days of holiday + bank holidays.
- Salary: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Mobile (Improver) Service Engineer (Commercial Refrigeration) with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply