|Job Ref:||204786246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||High Peak||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + Benefits + Bonus||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
My client currently has an opportunity for an experienced VALUE STREAM MANAGER / PRODUCTION MANAGER to join the team at thier manufacturing plant in High Peak, Derbyshire. |
This role is to support all aspects of the Value Stream function.
* Chair Weekly VS/SQDC Improvement meetings
* Ensure all relevant parties attend VS/SQDC Improvement meeting
* Conduct and Audit STOP Observations and Risk Assessments feeding back to the monthly local EHS
* Audit problem solving activities ensuring in line with priorities
* Review escalation procedure - does it provide effective support
* Ensure Kaizen events are effective
* Ensure labour flex in line with demand & between Value Streams
* Coach & mentor TL's to support ongoing development
* Agree development plans in line with succession planning
* Ensure Maintenance improvement plan are implemented
* Conduct weekly FMOS Audit ensure completion of actions
* Carry out one team brief per month and co-ordinate weekly VS Support Team meeting
* Conduct weekly 5S audits supporting corrective actions
* Conduct disciplinary & grievance meetings
* Resolve escalated labour related issues as appropriate
* Attend weekly Material Balance meeting and review improvement activities for VS
* Support, analyse and recommend specific NPI improvements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Educated to Degree level in Engineering
* Manufacturing leadership experience within the automotive industry.
* Experience of lean manufacturing techniques, financial awareness, budgets, managing and motivating a team with technical process and product knowledge is essential.
* Strong analytical and decision making skills and excellent communication skills are essential.
* You must have competent computer skills with the ability to maintain accurate records, work with IT systems