|Job Ref:||204786331||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £67000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
The company is a highly successful, constantly growing software company based in Cambridge City Centre. They are the original developers of their remote-access technology, now being adopted as a new standard in innovative and cutting-edge embedded applications within the consumer electronics and connectivity sectors.|
The company has immediate, significant expansion plans and are looking for talented and committed Embedded Software Engineers to join the growing team.
As part of the team you will be working on creation of the latest generation of technology targeted for use primarily within the automotive sector.
Your skills and experience should include
* Demonstrable experience of developing software using any of the following embedded operating systems: Linux, Windows Automotive, Windows CE, Android, QNX, µItron, Genivi Applied experience within an automotive application is highly desirable
* Understanding of network programming, protocol design, compression, security and multithreaded programming
* Experience in creating and maintaining development toolkits, pluggable components and reference applications
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail and a focus on delivering results
* Experience in customer-facing situations would be beneficial
* A relevant technical degree (or equivalent qualification) in Computer Science or a related subject or equivalent industry experience
* Foreign language skills in one or more of French, German, Italian or Japanese would be highly beneficial but not essential
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
If you'd like to know more, please don't hesitate to get in touch