|Job Ref:||204786339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Salary:||£9218 - £10000/month Flights, Full Acc, Food and Car||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Site Manager for a CCGT Plant in Saudi Arabia |
An experienced Site Manager is required to join an International consultancy acting as the Owner's Engineer for a major Combined Cycle (CCGT) power plant in Saudi Arabia.
Power plant scope of work shall include the construction, test, commission, reliability test run and put in commercial operation new Gas Turbine Generator (GTG), Heat Recovery Steam Generator.
Key requirements for the role:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering is essential for successful approval
* 20 Years overall experience in multi-national and multi-discipline projects
* 15 years of experience as Site Manager/Construction Manager in Power Generation Projects
* Previous Saudi Arabia or Middle East experience would be beneficial.
* Experience in CCGT plant would be advantageous and Renewables
CCGT, Site Manager, Saudi Arabia, Combined Cycle, KSA, Renewables, Construction
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major Power projects across the globe.
This is a good opportunity to join and leading consultancy and work on a high profile project as part of an expat team. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the necessary experience please send your CV to NA(at)(url removed)