|Job Ref:||204786424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Working within the design and development team you will be responsible for developing, implementing, testing, supporting, and maintaining software builds for the development of the next generation of medical device products.|
* The coordination of all software product lifecycle activities leading to successful project implementation
* Design of embedded software using appropriate methodologies
* Review and interpretation of product specifications
* Preparation of technical specifications, test plans and operational documentation
* Software configuration management and version control
* To maintain a high level of communication with the hardware engineers related to current projects and product design
Skills and Background required:
* Degree background in relevant Engineering Studies.
* Excellent programming experience in embedded C, C++, programming in an embedded environment with no operating system/knowledge of Green Hills.
* Experience working in a controlled environment (safety critical e.g. Avionics, Rail, Defence, Medical)
* Experience in developing desktop applications, with good appreciation of embedded solutions in a real-time environment.
* Risk Analysis, safety critical systems, design documentation and general software lifecycle with experience in developing safety critical software is essential.
* Understanding of MISRA
* With knowledge of IEC60601 or equivalent safety critical standard is desirable
* Engineering project management experience
* Software verification and validation (egg software test handlers, integration tests)
* Familiarity with Microchip PIC microcontrollers (moving away from PIC to ARM processors)
* High standard of technical documentation
* Excellent analytical, communication and time management skills
You will be rewarded with a great salary and benefits, whilst working on a broad range of products and new projects. If you have the relevant experience please apply ASAP as my client is currently shortlisting for interview