|Job Ref:||204786507||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
A Commercial/Domestic Mobile Gas Service Engineer is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Commercial/Domestic Mobile Gas Service Engineer to be Mobile in London.|
The work will involve PPM, fault finding, reactive and breakdowns, quoting for repair and remedial works to various types of boilers and heating system
Applicant should have ACS Commercial and Domestic qualifications with relevant commercial experience.
The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVCA plant and would be expected to assist with various reactive and PPM tasks, as well as core combustion skills.
- COCN1 or CODNCO1 (Core Commercial Gas Safety)
- CDGA1 (Commercial Direct Fired Heating Appliances)
- CIGA1 (Commercial Indirect Fire Heating Appliances and Equipment)
- CORT1 (Commercial Radiant Tube Heaters)
- ICPN1 (First Fix Commercial Pipework)
- TPCP1 (Tightness Testing and Purging to IGE/UP/1)
- TPCP1A (Tightness Testing and Purging to IGE/UP/1A)
- CCN1 or COCDN1 (Core Domestic Gas Safety
- CENWAT (Domestic Central Heating/Water Heaters)
- CPA1 (Combustion Performance Analyser)
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Good fault diagnostic skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
Salary: Circa 33k per annum based on experience.
This is a hands-on role for an individual who thrives on own initiatives and adopts a proactive approach in undertaking all required tasks. The successful applicant must be a conscientious and reliable team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are an experienced Commercial/Domestic Mobile Gas Service Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply