|Job Ref:||204786614||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£31000/annum + overtime available||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career with a fast growing Food Manufacturer ?|
This is a good time to join a growing business as they go from strength to strength supplying their product into the major retailers. Due to a recent expansion, our client is looking to add an experienced Electrical biased Multi Slilled Engineer to join their successful team.
Salary £31k + overtime & Pension
Some Engineering earning £37-40k with overtime !
Shift is Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
• Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will rectify all machinery / plant breakdowns.
• Comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
• Carry out effective planned preventative and reactive maintenance on all equipment, systems and services.
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or higher with relevant electrical/mechanical/ refrigeration based apprenticeship or recognised formal training (Essential)
• HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering would be advantageous
• Knowledge of circuits electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC's and BS7671 17th Edition wiring regulations (Desirable)
• Systematic approach to problem solving and the ability to work on your own initiative (Essential)
• Knowledge or experience of conveyors, check weighers, packaging, baggers, boilers (Desirable)
To apply for this role please send us an updated CV and we will be in touch