|Job Ref:||204786615||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Brief Description of Duties|
A position is available for an Assembly/Process Operator working as part of a multi-disciplined manufacturing team producing precision assemblies. The role will involve the assembly of Aerospace components. This will include the use of hand tools, presses, cutting tools and also finishing tools.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• The successful candidate shall be able to work to Engineering drawings, Process Specifications and Quality Standards as appropriate.
• An ability to use conventional measuring equipment, instruments and gauges such as micrometers and digital calipers will be required.
• In an industry where full traceability is of paramount importance, the candidate must be capable of completing works documentation accurately and legibly.
• An ability to work effectively as part of a small multi-skilled team will be essential.
• It is desirable that the successful candidate will also have the skills to be able to improve processes and solve problems.
• Precision mechanical assembly experience essential
• Succuessful candidates must hold recognised engineering qualifications at an NVQ level 3 or have completed an apprenticeship
• Contract/Temporary position
• Varying shifts