|Job Ref:||204786675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Planner - Asta|
Experienced Asta planner required for a well know construction client based in London.
You will be based in London and working on Asta to help support projects by producing project plans and giving your ideas on strategic planning methodology. You will be taking part in on site scheduling and reporting. You will be expected to build and maintain strategic relationships with external customers and take responsibility to ensure that all resources for coordination are on board and in line with the project strategy. You will be expected to work with the Senior Planner to establish and maintain the project schedules, develop cost plans and feasibility options.
- Project Planning using ASTA PowerProject
- Develop Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program`s as part of the project team.
- Represent the company at Progress/ Planning meetings/workshop`s
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project.
- Setup WBS
- Set up Progress Measurement System (PMS)
- Develop the Schedule, S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
- Cost Loading of Programs (as required)
- Baseline the Schedule
- Implementing the Project Controls system:
- Progress Measuring of all works, Direct & Sub-Contract
- Monitoring of Labour man hours & Analyse Labour Efficiencies
- Systems Turnover Tracking
- Monitor delays & client Notifications as required
- Monthly Project Reporting to Senior Management.
The successful candidate should have a thorough working knowledge of M&E planning using Asta, ideally experience in the field of construction planning in Mechanical/Electrical contracting would be advantageous. Ex-Trade & Engineering Degree candidates will be considered