|Job Ref:||204786932||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£31000 - £35000/annum overtime + benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER |
£31,000-£35,000 + Pension + Overtime
3 Shift Pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
Due to an increase in market share and investment, a Market Leading Manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their Engineering Team.
This opportunity offers great security and stability in the current economic climate. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance support
* Working on a wide range of Automatic Production equipment
* Electrical and Mechanical Breakdowns and Repairs
* Fault Finding on both Electrical and Mechanical Faults
* Adhering to Health & Safety on site at all times
* Working within a Skilled Team of Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
* Reporting into the Maintenance Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Apprentice or Time-Served Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Maintenance Engineering Background
* Fault finding ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* Any Manufacturing Industry Experience
* Motivated to work in a team environment
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Sam Turton or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering