|Job Ref:||204787049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum Salary Negotiable||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
We are currently recruiting for a qualified apprentice trained Industrial Electrical Installation Engineer to work for a growing industrial company based around the North West of England.|
This is a permanent position and an exciting opportunity to join an existing group of engineers in the industrial electrical installation, service and breakdown sector. The successful candidate will be able to work alone as well as part of a team and should have a good knowledge of Industrial electrical installation and electrical safety.
The position will involve working away from home on a regular basis with regular overtime available.
Hours: 8:00 -17:00 Monday - Friday (Regular overtime is most likely)
- Overtime Rates (if applicable)
- Standard: x 1.25 (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday: x 2 (By appointment only)
- Sunday: x3 (By appointment only)
- City and guilds NVQ level 3 2357 or 2397
- City and guilds 2391 or 2394 and 2395 electrical testing and inspection
- City and guilds 2382 17th edition
- A good understanding of control Systems (panels) is essential with the ability to diagnose faults correctly. Typical installation projects would include the installation of various control systems throughout a wide variety of industry sectors as well as system interlocking and integration.
Qualifications Preferred But Not Essential
- CSCS /ECS or equivalent
- Asbestos awareness
(Full training and other necessary qualifications will be given annually by the company)
Driving Licence: Clean
Criminal Record: None
- All tools, transport, fuel, hotels with expenses and mobile devices will be supplied
- Promotional prospects may become available
Due to the high number of online applications, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion