|Job Ref:||204787060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Based in Swindon, Wiltshire
Job ref: AZ/35834
Shift: Mon-Fri, 08.00-16.00
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
To develop product assembly methods and processes for manual, semi & fully automated equipment - manage specification, build, validation and implementation
To continuously provide fault identification, correction and process improvement on existing equipment.
• Specification of equipment and service requirements
• Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness)
• Fully document trials/validations and work in accordance with internal procedures, GMP and Regulatory Controls.
• Ensure safe working environment is maintained.
• Keep abreast with technological developments in assembly methods and automation engineering.
• Carry out specific projects as directed by the Engineering, Quality or Production Manager
• Identify equipment maintenance requirements.
• Problem analysis and risk assessment
• Compile project plans and budgets
• Training of technical resources
• Hands on engineering experience for a considerable number of years as required for fault finding, installation and improvements
• Previous experience of working in a reactive role with in high volume manufacturing environment
• Previous experience with Automated Assembly Process
• Process Improvement Experience
• Awareness of Validation
• Awareness of various PLC systems and programming
Desirable Skills & Experience includes one or more of the following:
• Problem Analysis and Risk Assessment
• Equipment installation, commissioning and validation and documentation/reports
• Selection and Management of Suppliers
• Understanding of Six Sigma
• Management of activities in accordance to schedule and budget
• Toolroom Machinery Training
• Compiling specifications, protocols, reports and procedures
Additional information on competencies required:
• Able to work on experience and to follow set procedures
• Able to communicate at all levels in the organisation
• Able to switch priorities as the situation dictates
• Work with teams to solve problems
• Able to work under pressure to fault find
• Experience within the pharma industry
HNC qualified in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, HND or degree qualified in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY - ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2016 and 2017: FachPack, K 2016, Arabplast, Plastteknik, Interpack, fip Solutions, PDM, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma
Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+,Blogger, Pinterest -
Member of: British Plastics Federation Business Support Network; The Packaging Federation; Society of Plastic Engineers